Well, it's the very wee hours of the 1st day of 2016! It's my first time not being at home for Hogmanay, so I'm just floating around, playing video games, not really sure what to do with myself.
I hope everyone has had/is having/will have a good night, depending on where you are!
In other news, with the coming of the new year, there's been some minor changes around here. The big one is, of course, the username!
I've wanted to change my username for sooooooo long, but I was disinclined to pay money to do that. But with the half-price sale, I just went for it! So, yay! LaCorbie it is
I almost went for "DaringYoungMare" but I didn't want the name to be fandom-specific.
The other thing is that I removed every submission from my gallery that wasn't drawn or otherwise created by me. I didn't want my gallery full of art that didn't belong to me anymore, it felt wrong.
I'm going to try and focus my gallery on cosplay, and WIPs of my coming cosplays. And maybe writing if I feel brave but probably not i'm scared
In terms of life updates
, for those who care:
- I moved out of my parents house about four months ago. I live much MUCH nearer the city now. not that it makes much difference, I never go into the city
- The shop that I've transferred to is pretty horrible So I intend to leave as soon as possible.
- BUT now that I live near the city, I can attend Aerial training with actual regularity! I'm on the trapeze once a week now!
GOALS FOR 2016
- Get a new, part-time job!
- Go to college!
- Try not to miss a single trapeze class, and hopefully perform sometime this year!
- Try to work regularly on cosplay for this year and keep my posts up-to-date.
- Keep in better contact with my friends! And make new ones I need friends
That's all, folks!